Wednesday, February 26, 2014

This is exciting!

I am just testing the waters here in blog land.  I have two things I hope to accomplish with this blog.  One, it will serve as an online journal of sorts of my gardening successes and failures. Too many years I have not kept my journal, and think I will remember the things I want to remember, but never ever do.
So that is my first goal, journaling.
My second goal is one I came to because I saw a need.  There are many many gardening web sites, and  blogs out there, but I could not find one that was in my area of the country.  And the one thing I have learned in gardening, what works in one state or even area, may not work for you.

So there you go, my goal is to make this a fun learning place, one that informs you , and maybe one where we can share tips and tricks that have made our gardens successful.

I will start my post tomorrow giving you an overview of my garden area, perhaps posting some pictures from last year as well.
Peace dear reader(s)

3 comments:

  1. When my blog was not working for six weeks, I had no records of what chicks did. Before the internet, I had a journal in which I posted plants I put in my yard, trees and such, not food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, I need to do better with it this year lol

    ReplyDelete